Thursday, June 21, 2007

Emily... recent song production


This is a song I co-wrote with my son and the music is from Dan the man. It will also be part of our recent movie coming out soon: Bollywood North.
I love the final credit song. It lasts less than 3 minutes. Worth your while. You should read the text first, then listen to the music, and back button to return here.

Enjoy Dan's spectacular voice and talent: (click on the link below... and then, click the play icon... and enjoy...)
.
PS : The beutiful actress photographed here is Annick Sheedy McLellan playing the role of Emely.
-
If you are having problems, then, download Apple's free software here
Quick Time
.
Emely

From the moment I saw you
From the outset of my dreams
Realized I would never again be blue
One single moment, with one single moment
My life became new, my life became new.

Emely, Emely…

From the silence without you
From the outlet of my screams
Realized I would forever be true
A single moment, with just one single moment
My life became you, my life became new…

Emely, Emely…

Words by Philippe and Luc-André Paquette and Dan Beaudin
Music and vocals by Dan Beaudin
Piano by Pierre Musca

No comments: