Friday, June 22, 2007

I am Eternally Yours







To Aki
By Luc-Andre Paquette

(vows addressed to Aki at their recent wedding)





This day was meant to be
This day was made for you and me
It was written in the stars
And echoed in the breeze

You are the reason I breathe
You are the reason I live

You are the moon to my eyes
And the sun that arise


You are the flame of my life
You are the one I dreamt for my wife
You are the fire that burns inside
My only true life companion by my side

You are my friend, my love and my bride
You are my joy, my heart and my pride
You are my true inspiration
My only orientation
My salvation
And my ultimate foundation

The seasons will change
The winds may blow
The waterfalls will flow
I promise to always love you so


As I give you these life vows
There is never enough words to say
How much I love you Aki
My beloved, ma bien aimee, Sai I no hito


Luc Also blew me away when he played the Japanese Koto instrumenty. He is a great guitarist... but I didn't even know that he learned that difficult Japanese instrument in just a few weeks. Here is a portion of his performance (59 seconds only...) Just press the top back button to return here. http://picasaweb.google.com/paquette.philippe/WEDDINGLucAndAki/photo#5051068411709754018

No comments: